|GUN CONFISCATION LEGISLATION INTRODUCED IN ILLINOIS
MOST ANTI-GUN BILL EVER
Editors Note: The Constitution gives us the right to bear arms to protect all our other right from a tyrannical government. Our lawless President uses his regime of Czars, Departments like EPA and DOJ, ignoring the Constitution, making laws as president taking duties residing with the Legislature, in an effort to move us toward more government control where the president is more li9ke a King.
The right to bear arms protects us from enemies of the Constitution both foreign and domestic.
Earlier today, hardcore antigun extremists in the Illinois House introduced HB4359 which would require you to surrender your FOID card and firearms if your name ever appears on the government’s “NO FLY LIST.” Obama and the gun grabbers would like you to believe that people on this list are too dangerous to own guns. If one accepts that simplistic view, then HB4359 might make sense to them. However, the thinking person will have a lot of serious questions about the no-fly list.
NO-FLY LIST Q&A:
1. Q: How does a person get on the No-Fly List? A: That’s a secret.
WHO ARE THE LEGISLATORS RESPONSIBLE FOR HB4359?
1. Rep. Greg Harris (217) 782-3835
2. Rep. Lou Lang (217) 782-1252
3. Rep. Deborah Conroy (217) 782-8158
4. Rep. Litesa Wallace (217) 782-3167
5. Rep. Emanuel Welch (217) 782-8120
6. Rep. Christian Mitchell (217) 782-2023
7. Rep. Jaime Andrade, Jr. (217) 782-8117
8. Rep. Martin Moylan (217) 782-8007
9. Rep. Cynthia Soto (217) 782-0150
10. Rep. Mary Flowers (217) 782-4207
11. Rep. Anna Moeller (217) 782-8020
12. Rep. Kathleen Willis (217) 782-3374
13. Rep. John D’Amico (217) 782-8198
14. Rep. Sonya Harper (217) 782-5971
15. Rep. Camille Lilly (217) 782-6400
WHAT DOES HB4359 MEAN TO YOU?
IF THIS BILL PASSES AND YOU EVER END UPON THE NO-FLY LIST:
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO PROTECT YOUR GUN RIGHTS:
1. Call each of the Representatives listed above and politely tell the person who answers the phone that you do not support HB4359 and its attack on the 2nd and 5th Amendments.
WE ARE HERE TO DEFEND YOU
Rest assured that the ISRA will be keeping on top of developments in this situation. Please check your email regularly for updates or visit our web site: http://www.isra.org
The ISRA is the state’s leading advocate of safe, lawful and responsible firearms ownership. For more than a century, the ISRA has represented the interests of millions of lawful Illinois firearm owners. # # #