WILL COUNTY CLERK’S OFFICE SEEKING ELECTION JUDGES
Nancy Schultz Voots is seeking Election Judges to work the General Primary on March 15, 2016. There is one final training class to attend in order to qualify to work on the upcoming General Primary.
Here are the steps:
- Any Registered Voter should go to the Will County Clerk’s website to submit an application no later than the end of the day on March 3, 2016. http://www.thewillcountyclerk.com/elections/elections-services/election-judges/
- In order to attend a training class this Saturday e-mail Mary Kay Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or Christine Randall at email@example.com and they will send you details of the class.
- You must attend the training class in order to be able to serve the March 15, 2016 General Primary.
- Get assigned a precinct in one of the following townships: Channahon, Crete, Custer, Du Page, Florence, Frankfort, Green Garden, Homer, Jackson, Joliet, Lockport, Manhattan, Monee, New Lenox, Peotone, Plainfield, Reed, Troy, Washington, Wesley, Wheatland, Will, Wilmington, Wilton
- After the training and working on Election Day, get paid $90 for working the election and $45 for the attending the training. Any questions, phone the Election’s Department in the Will County Clerk’s Office 815-740-4617.
Mary Kay Campbell
WILL COUNTY CLERK’S OFFICE
302 N. Chicago
Joliet, IL 60432
PHONE (815) 740-4617
FAX (815) 740-4699