Homer CCSD 33C
Goodings Grove Luther J. Schilling William E. Young William J. Butler
Hadley Middle Homer Jr. High
Contact: Charla Brautigam, Communications/Public Relations Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | 708-226-7628
For Immediate Release:
Jan. 31, 2017
See if Homer 33C’s Little Learners preschool program is right for your family
Attend Open House on Tuesday, Feb. 28 from 5:30-6:30 pm.
Looking to give your toddler an early start on becoming Future Ready?
Then stop by William E. Young School (16240 S. Cedar Road) on Tuesday, Feb. 28 at 5:30 p.m. to learn more about Homer School District 33C’s Little Learners pre-kindergarten program for children ages 3-5.
Parents will have an opportunity to:
- Tour the Little Learners’ wing at William E. Young School
- Meet some of the program’s licensed teachers and related services staff members
- Visit the school’s gymnasium, library and music room where Little Learners enjoy physical education, reading time and music activities
- Hear an overview of the district’s preschool program
- Participate in developmentally appropriate activities with their children
Little Learners meet five days a week during the school year (August-June) for 2.5 hours each day and are taught by licensed teachers and related services staff.
Participants must be pre-kindergarten age, residents of Homer 33C, toilet trained and pass preschool DIAL-4 screening.
For more information, please call the Department of Special Services at 708-226-7649.
Please note: The Open House on Feb. 28 begins promptly at 5:30 p.m. and ends at 6:30 p.m.
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/homer33c?fref=ts&ref=br_tf