Homer CCSD 33C
Goodings Grove Luther J. Schilling William E. Young William J. Butler
Hadley Middle Homer Jr. High
Contact: Charla Brautigam, Communications/Public Relations Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | 708-226-7628
For Immediate Release:
March 15, 2017
WANTED: Vendors and crafters for upcoming fair
Applications now being accepted
The Goodings Grove PTO is on the hunt for vendors and crafters to participate in a fair May 4 at the school, 12914 W. 143rd St., Homer Glen.
The Goodings Grove Spring Craft and Vendor Fair will be held from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the school gymnasium.
Some key points for vendors and crafters to remember:
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Only one exhibitor per business (i.e. one Tastefully Simple, one Tupperware, etc.) will be accepted
- Payment is due once application has been accepted
- Fee is $40 and a raffle prize valued at $25 is required upon arrival at event
- No spaces will be held without payment
- All payments due by April 20 (No postdated payments will be accepted)
- Electricity is limited and you will need to provide your own power cord
- Vendors are responsible for keeping their own bank and bringing their own table. One chair will be provided per space.
- Set-up begins at 3:45 p.m.
- No early takedowns
For more information, contact Jenny Reichardt at email@example.com.
Application fees will help pay for a new playground at the school.
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/homer33c?fref=ts&ref=br_tf