GOP congressweasel to Robert Reich: Trump’s crazy and his followers are all ignoramuses

Former GOP congressweasel to Robert Reich: Trump’s crazy and his followers are all ignoramuses Posted on October 12, 2017 by Jay Baker 106 Shares Socialist former Labor Secretary  Robert Reich took to Facebook Wednesday and posted details of a conversation he supposedly had with a friend who is a Republican former member of Congress that he did not name. According to …

Read More

Trump is angry over tax proposal which could harm some middle class earners

Trump is angry over tax proposal which could harm some middle class earners Posted on October 13, 2017 by Sam Rolley President Donald Trump is unhappy with a measure in the GOP tax overhaul which would eliminate federal tax breaks for Americans who face the heftiest tax rates at the state level. Trump said this week that the …

Read More

Bannon: There’s a 70 percent chance of Trump ouster

Bannon: There’s a 70 percent chance of Trump ouster Posted on October 13, 2017 by Sam Rolley Conservative firebrand Steve Bannon reportedly believes that President Donald Trump has a paltry 30 percent chance of finishing his term in the White House due to threats that the president’s Cabinet could throw him out of the Oval Office using a …

Read More